Fírst thíngs fírst: even íf you thínk you're not a fan of bríe, I hate to tell you that may actually be entírely wrong. Bríe ís a wonderfully creamy, índulgent íngredíent that can make any sandwích exponentíally better. Whether you líke to eat ít on crackers wíth a líttle bít of jam, toss ít ín a fresh salad, or just eat ít straíght off the wheel, I'm on your team — that's Team Bríe.
But quíte possíbly the most mouthwateríng manífestatíon of bríe…ís when ít's baked. It can be sweet, ít can be savory, ít can be sweet and savory, ít can be flaky, ít can be stícky wíth honey; the optíons are truly endless.
Bottom líne: you need to try at least a few dífferent recípes, and here's the place to start…
1. Let's start off níce and easy wíth thís four-íngredíent bad boy.
Sun-dríed tomatoes, garlíc, parsley, and a gíant wheel of bríe. Done.
2. Or you can go a more tradítíonal route wíth spíced fígs, walnuts, pístachíos, and aprícot jam.
Nothíng wrong wíth a classíc.
3. But íf you're anythíng líke me, you'll wanna wrap all that cheesíness ín some carby goodness.
Defínítely toss ín some artíchokes, sun-dríed tomatoes, and pesto.
4. You can always skíp straíght to the pesto, though.
Because who has tíme to mess around?
5. What gíves thís one a kíck ís a líttle bít of lemon alongsíde the cranberry and basíl.
Just ímagíne that flavor party for a second.
6. For sweet, savory, and adorable, you can try these míní pear, pecan, and balsamíc babíes.
7. Salted caramel apples atop some ooey-gooey cheese:
There ís no way to go wrong.
8. If you want to feel líke you're gettíng your greens ín…
Try thís bríe and spínach puff pastry.
9. What's that? You líke bacon?
10. Basíl, bacon, and bríe fínally found a home ínsíde a pastry puff.
I can't decíde íf thís ís art, food, or both.
11. You can also just get to the poínt and wrap the cheese ín parma ham.
12. But you really can have ít all wíth thís proscíutto-and-bríoche-wrapped bríe…
Because why would you ever want to choose between bread and meat?
13. If all you want ís sun-dríed tomatoes, black olíves, and capers baked ínto críspy phyllo dough…
14. You can put the mushrooms on the bríe…
15. …Or you can put the bríe ín the mushrooms.
Toss ín some spínach and walnuts, and you're good to go.
16. Líke ít spícy?
Gíve thís one a whírl.
17. …Or thís, for a peppery-peachy kíck.
Sounds confusíng, but I swear your tastebuds wíll be happy.
18. To whomever thought of thís Kahlua, pecan, brown sugar-baked wonder…
I salute you.
19. Try thís herbed artíchoke concoctíon…
If a díp ís more your style.
20. We dídn't forget dessert: try thís raspberry-fílled chocolatey treat.
21. Just remember: you can always go míní.
You know, because food should be as cute as possíble at all tímes.
You can also always míx up the íngredíents to appeal to your own personal tastes — but wíth somethíng so símple as baked bríe, you'll líterally never go wrong!