Anyone with allergies can tell you how much flowers, plants, and pets have in common. But these cuties take that to a whole new level with their adorable identity crises.
The hilarious cats and dogs have convinced themselves that, despite their furry little bodies, they are, in fact, plants. I wouldn’t have the heart to tell these sweet faces otherwise, but maybe their humans will have better luck?
1. “This feels right.”
2. Ah, here we have the beautiful winter-blooming dog-plant.
3. I’ll take the whole bouquet.
4. “Hang on, I’m making fertilizer.”
5. Make sure you have sturdy hooks for your hanging cat-plants.
6. “These guys are my REAL friends.”
7. He’s still just a lil’ sprout.
8. The rare “Venus Tuna Trap.”
9. “They tell better jokes than you.”
10. “Hi there fellow plants, didya catch the game last night?”
11. “No water for me, thanks, I’m good.”
12. “I think we need a bigger pot.”
13. The best bloom of them all.
14. What a beautiful arrangement!
15. The flowers never grew in, but the adorable did.
16. Rest is just as important as water for a growing cat-plant.
17. “I feel so one with nature.”
18. This classy white flower outshines all the rest.
19. “Shh. I’m a plant.”
20. “Aw, man, where’d all the dirt go?”
21. He might not smell as nice, but he’s twice as cute.
23. This pretty flower demands the prettiest of pots.
24. His leaves are starting to get a little droopy.
25. “So when do I get all the colorful petals?”
Okay, cuties, you’ve convinced me. Now let’s go fill a whole garden with your adorable faces!