Tipping is a huge part of our culture. Many waiters rely on them to make ends meet, while many customers despise the idea of tipping. It’s an eternal argument, but one thing is certain: there are ways to be very creative with your tips. Here are a few.
1. Make a themed drawing to present your tip.
2. Use a popular debate to draw in tips if you’re on the other side 🙂
3. Leave a cute note with the tip.
4. Make art out of the tip itself.
5. Make someone’s day. This one, unbeknownst to the customer, ensured the server would have a Christmas dinner they wouldn’t have otherwise had.
6. Hearts always work. <3>
7. “Re-imagine” the tip.
8. Be a nerd with your tip. Hopefully he was buying pie…
9. Let the server know how you feel with the tip.
Have you ever left a creative tip? Or made someone’s day with a big tip? Tell us about it in the comments below.