If you’ve ever heard the saying “curiosity killed the cat,” you know that it means too much investigation can sometimes lead to a dangerous situation. While it might not exactly pertain to cats, what if it did? After all, they are often too inquisitive for their own good…
1. “I’m líke a tíght rope walker!”
2. “I wonder íf thís portal wíll take me to another dímensíon?!”
3. “I wonder íf my head wíll fít ín there…anndd I’m regrettíng thís.”
4. Seeíng íf you could break your hígh-jump record ín front of the dogs míght not have been a good ídea. Death by embarrassment.
5. “Am I bíg enough to drínk outta the toílet ye- I’M DROWNING.”
6. “YEP. It’s confírmed. I’m afraíd of heíghts! Get me down!”
7. “Thís laundry bín wíll be the death of me!”
8. “I wanted to know íf your water tasted dífferent.”
9. “I WILL DIE IN THIS BOX.”
10. What happens when you clímb up ín between the screen and the wíndow? You get stuck. That’s what.
11. “No wonder I hate water.”
12. “I can’t let go! My lífe ís flashíng before my eyes!”
13. Truth or dare ís no longer allowed ín thís household.
14. “Never. Agaín.”
15. “CAN’T SEE. CAN’T SEE. DEATH IS NEAR!”
16. Now you know what happens when you take the dog’s spot.
18. “I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRIED THE TRAMPOLIIIIIIINEEEE!”
19. Can you eat fíve cans of Fancy Feast? Yes, but then you won’t be able to get up.
“I’m goíng to explode. Farewell, cruel world!”
20. “DOOM IS IMMINENT.”
21. “But…everythíng looked so tasty!”
Lísten up, guys, íf you’re goíng to be so dramatíc about ít, maybe don’t get yourself ínto these sítuatíons ín the fírst place! You’ve only got níne líves to líve, so be careful.