These 22 photos are mind-blowing, inspiring, and absolutely beautiful. I could write a whole bunch of nonsense about them, but just look. They speak for themselves.
1. A sea horse inspecting a diver’s watch.
2. An illuminated snow tunnel in Russia.
3. An incredibly organized group of martial artists.
4. An awesome display of street art in Poland.
5. A shadow casted on the clouds by Mount Rainier.
6. A child’s first contact with a manatee.
7. The Irish Sky Garden Center.
8. A bridge and the moon in Dahu Park, Taipei.
9. An enormous group of devil rays.
10. A small village called Gásadalur in the Faroe Islands.
11. A glimpse of the Edge of the World.
12. A suspension bridge in Vancouver called Capilano.
13. Fractal patterns in dried out desert rivers.
14. A group of meditating monks at Pongour Falls.
15. A sunset eclipse over Manila Bay in the Philippines.
16. A photo of Bora Bora from space.
17. The largest raft of canoes and kayaks in the world.
18. A root that has adapted to the concrete jungle around it.
19. The Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve.
20. A tree rises above the rest.
21. A collision of two rivers in Geneva, Switzerland.
22. Aurora australis (southern lights) from space.
I feel like I just traveled around the world and back.